Be ready when disaster strikes with The WaterMonster. Include our water dispensing tanks in your first responder hydration plan for quicker response times to emergencies. Be empowered during the first 48-72 hours of a crisis with the convenience of The WaterMonster: - A fast, mobile and reliable water delivery system
- Easy to operate and deploy (1-2 workers)
- Scalable, modular and configurable
- Low cost & low maintenance
- Equipment is moved on light duty trucks
- Larger self-contained trailer units with ample equipment storage are available
- Refillable from municipal water sources, reservoir tanks or potable water trucks
- Reduce trash & water bottle spoilage
In times of crisis, first responders require fast and efficient portable water stations. Traditional emergency drinking water suppliers may not be fast enough during those critical hours. With The WaterMonster refillable water tank, our first response water delivery system can help your emergency team deploy water within minutes. Let The WaterMonster help distribute your disaster relief water supply. Water logistics are made easy with WaterMonster tanks.
Currently, the most common methods of providing hydration in disaster relief situations is cases/pallets of plastic water bottles and deploying large potable water hauler trucks. Both methods work and have successfully hydrated people in disaster situations. That being said, both methods do have breakdowns.
Pallets of water are heavy and require forklifts to move. Once deployed and staged, they are still heavy to hand out. Often they are staged in hot warehouses. Plastic water bottles have a shelf life of 1 year before the plastic breaks down and contaminates the water. Finally, plastic bottle waste has become a major environment concern in society. That being said, they still work in disaster situation.
Potable water trucks are great for bringing in bulk water. They offer manifolds to dispense water to the masses. The problem is these types of trucks are not that common and readily available. Drivers are required to have a commercial driver’s license.
Because of supply and demand in disaster situations, price gauging can be a concern. In addition, if you have a large area to service, people have to travel a long way to get to where the truck is stationed.
To be clear, water bottles and potable water trucks do work. We do not suggesting eliminating these options. However, we suggest a third alternative to be added to your disaster relief plan.
Introducing the WaterMonster…..The WaterMonster is a solution that can empower a single person with a common truck to deploy bulk water in a more mobile and sustainable manner.
** New for 2020, WaterMonster is Covid-ready and offers hands-free hydration with the UltraSpout water dispenser, foot activation, and more. Our touch-free systems are perfect for limited contact situations. We even created a manifold system for 6' of social distancing between dispensers. Read more about our innovative solutions for Covid on our accessories page. **
Here’s how it works…
What does all this mean in real terms…
- Each full WaterMonster tank holds the equivalence of 1,000 (16oz) water bottles (or 125 gallons)
- 3 WaterMonster tanks is equal to 3,000 water bottles
- 3,000 water bottles is almost equal to 2 full pallets of water bottles
- 1 operator can single handily deploy the equivalence of 10-20 THOUSAND water bottles throughout the day making refill runs.
- You are EMPOWERED to deploy meaningful amounts of water without being dependent on other vendors or agencies.
- WaterMonster tanks can be placed strategically in camp sites, neighborhoods, fields, etc. and then get refilled as needed.
- Victims, volunteers and staffers can use refillable containers to hydrate in a more sustainable manner.
- The WaterMonster can be used as an ADVERTISING BILLBOARD to post important emergency related information.
- Sponsors can be identified to pay for and provide refillable water bottles with branding and/or emergency related information. Stickers with updated information can be printed and placed on these refillable water bottles.
That is the power of just one person with a truck. Now imagine other First Responders in your network with this setup…
Once a coordinated deployment plan is put together, you can execute a hydration plan that scalable, informative and sustainable.
Specs suited for customer type
Accessories suited for customer type
EZ setup, fill, maintain, store
Safety, Risk Management
As temperatures rise, you don’t want your event to go dry. It’s not worth jeopardizing the public safety over water bottle profits. Heat exhaustion and heat strokes can really destroy what should have been a great event. Your participants will thank you.
With a large captured audience, Your message becomes EMPOWERED when placed on a WaterMonster tank. Your spectator is left with refreshing cold water, a feeling of being environmental conscious and a positive impression of that sponsor. Take advantage of our platform and treat the WaterMonster like an advertising billboard. Turn your WaterMonster into a revenue generator